Interested in becoming a member of the Seattle Collaborative Space Alliance?
We believe that membership to the SCSA should be more than just a list of spaces on a website. Participation is a key component to becoming a member space because by showing up and pitching in we can do so much more AND get to know one another better while we’re at it. We collect annual membership dues to cover costs of running the organization such as website hosting and some basic marketing expenses.
To become a Member Space, you agree to:
- Contribute $100/year in membership dues. There are opportunities to bypass the membership dues if needed.
- Attend a minimum of 2 business meetings each calendar year.
As a Member Space, you will:
- Be a part of an awesome association of collaboration-minded spaces. We all want to help you, and we all want to learn from you!
- Have the opportunity to host SCSA gatherings in your space.
- Be listed as a Member Space on collaborativespaces.org.
To get started, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you set up. We’re looking forward to meeting you!